When the world had stopped and everything became alien, one researcher stumbled upon a cave that lead him to the center of the world. There he found a machine…
This game was made possible thanks to the amazing support of the following people:
- Aleksander Kowalczyk – Made (almost) all the art in the game
- Jakub “AceMan” Szeląg – Made the atmospheric music
- Alex Diener – Provided the voice overs
- http://freesound.org/ and http://www.freesfx.co.uk provided the sound effects
- Yours truly Maurycy Zarzycki – Programming, game design, puzzles, story
Hintbook: The game is pretty hard, sometimes may require too much guessing to figure things out and not everyone might be into that.
Here is a hintbook. It explains all of the rules in the game in the order they appear written in in-universe prose. If you want to figure things out yourself read carefully as to not read beyond what you should theoretically know so far.